Scrolling

Do you prefer less or more?

These sitting room snaps were recently taken by Line Klein for Alt Interior which featured a story about how to style your sitting room in different ways using the same fab sofa.

One sofa, two different spaces, which sitting room would you prefer? 






With kind permission from photographer Line Klein, Stylist: Nicola Kragh Riis
As you know I'm off skiing tomorrow - yay! But I'd never leave you high and dry and have lined up a series of fab guest posts including a very exciting Easter give-away next thursday which is not to be missed!

Before I hit the slopes (how much do I love writing that?!), here are a few links from around the web this week:

Loving these Danish iconic prints. And these wonderful photographic prints by Max Wanger  as seen in Bri Emery's LA home.

If you're hosting friends or family over Easter and are in need of some festive table inspiration check out these fabulous Scandinavian table spreads.

Easter renovations / shopping? Don't forget my wonderful sponsors who make this blog possible including Design Collectors (15% off with MYSCAN)! New socks from here, Nest for Hay, Muuto and countless other cool Scandinavian items, Loja Dada for the cutest kids clothes you'll ever see, cool shop LET LIV for you Ozzies and New Zealanders and The Reclaimed Flooring Company for the wood flooring you've always wanted but never known how to get (until now)!

I hope you have a wonderful week and a really lovely Easter!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I love that the sofa looks very feminine in the first room, but more masculine in the second. A very versatile little sofa indeed. And, just goes to show that you can buy pieces you love and use them whatever your style, as long as you use the right accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the first pic like two days ago and I love it but now I looove the second one haha!, I just can't have the wall without a print or something, look so great.

    Have a wonderful time skiing!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours of the first and all the pics on the wall in the second! :-) have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niki, absolutely second picture, wonderful coffee table, colors, all pictures on the wall.
    Have a nice weekend with your family and friends and be careful during skiing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me I like the first one! Have a great weekend! X Marit (homemarit.blogspot.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the first one. Less is definitely more for me. Enjoy skiing! Be careful and stay warm. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know the brand of the standing light in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wonderful areas.
    i think less is more me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hard to choose really since both rooms are beautifully styled. And that sofa is gorgeous.

    Enjoy the skiing!

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer the first one but I adore the table in the other photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all those pictures on the wall. Happy Skiing. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours of the living room on the first picture...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The following information is just what I needed. Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing !




    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a fab skiing week! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it!

    Thansk for sharing great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the carpet in the first image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I prefer the one on the first picture!! So cosy :)
    So comfortable :)

    See you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO