Scrolling

A beautiful retreat on Ibiza

Hejsan, hejsan! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and great midsummer! Here it's been raining for three days, no exaggeration! In panic, I've been trawling the web for a spot of sunshine. In case you're still wondering where to go this summer I think I have the answer. This rental villa in Ibiza. Exposed brick, beautiful old wood beams, modern concrete and chandeliers and the ubiquitous mediterranean blue. The question is, could you tear yourself away from it at the end of the week? Eeeek!





Ibiza's secret villas via Etxekodeco
Seems a very far cry from the original Ibiza party scene. What do you reckon, could you relax here for a week? or make that a fortnight?!

What are you up to this summer? Any other tips?!

PS Just a little note to say that after my three day midsummer break I logged on only to be appalled by the ad showing on my Midsummer post. Eeeeek! Since I'm aware that you're a super intelligent and sophisticated bunch I've momentarily put a halt to the google adwords while I get my head round all the tech etc. Back to the drawing board!! :)

Hugs from a wet, rainy Sweden.

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Yeeeeeeeah, dear Niki! I love it! But we had just ONE day of rain, the weekend was very warm and sunny and it rained, just today - good for the garden ;-) Tomorrow, I think, the weather will be alright again and the next weekend over 30 degrees!
    Very wonderful, the house you're showing here!!!
    Have a nice time and greetings from Switzerland, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! No 30 degrees forecasted here. Sounds like Switzerland is the place to be!

      Delete
  2. The weather is no better in the U.K, please say it won't carry on like this!!
    Should be heading south I fear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see that there is also some calm retreating in a party town like Ibiza. And yes, I think there would be a problem with giving back keys at the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stuff looks really posh and fancy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So relaxing and calm! This crisp white bed would be perfect for a power nap after a long day at the beach ...
    My midsummer was very rainy, only very short breaks between the rain ... Typical! :) I hope you had better weather on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A siesta - how lovely! Friday was the worst day (of course!!) - torrential rain all day! Haha - wouldn't be a real midsummer without it.

      Delete
  6. Please! Take me there!
    Xoxo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Underbart!!! I am so glad that I found your lovely, lovely blog via Mariela fromOne Happy Mess bog. Fantastisk blogg du har!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johanna - I just popped by your lovely blog too! Will definitely be returning regularly!

      Delete
  8. I love the poured concrete counters in the bathroom and that collection of carved wood ducks above the kitchen! SIgn me up for a sunny summer retreat anytime! Hope the weather clears up for you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO